This company runs shuttle ferries in-between Saint Tropez and the island of Sainte Marguerite, Agay, St Raphael, Port Frejus and St Aygulf.
For 25 years, these boats have been taking passengers sailing on the Mediterranean’s waters in order to discover the coasts, the creeks and the islands of the Gulf of Saint Tropez.
The red cliffs of the Esterel are a magnificent sight to behold. Don't miss out on this trip along the coast to see the coves and Calanques of the Esterel.
- Runs from the 12th April to 4th July on Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday. 5th July to 31st August on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday. September on Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday and for October until 5th November on Wednesday and Sunday.
- Leaves from Saint Raphael
- Doesn't include a stop
- The length of the journey is 1h15
- Departure at 14:45
- Adult price: €18
- Child price: €10 (from 2 to 9 years old)
- These boats may contain 38 to 270 passengers
- Boarding time: 20min before departure
Duration Basis: Charter
Location: Saint Raphael
Boat Type: Motor Boat
Typical Duration: 1.5 hours
Capacity: 20+ person
Sleeps: No Berths
Activities: Sea/Coastal Trip
Address: Quai Nomy | Saint Raphael | 83700