This company runs shuttle ferries in-between Saint Tropez and the island of Sainte Marguerite, Agay, St Raphael, Port Frejus and St Aygulf.
For 25 years, these boats have been taking passengers sailing on the Mediterranean’s waters in order to discover the coasts, the creeks and the islands of the Gulf of Saint Tropez.
The red cliffs of the Esterel are a magnificent sight to behold. Don't miss out on this trip along the coast to see the coves and Calanques of the Esterel.
- Runs from the 11th April to 4th November, days vary depending on time of year so please check directly with them. In July and August it is recommended to purchase your ticket at least 48 hours in advance to avoid disappointment.
- Leaves from Saint Raphael Old Port.
- Doesn't include a stop
- The length of the journey is 1h15
- Departure at 14:45
- Adult price: €20 return ticket
- Child price: €10 return ticket (from 2 to 9 years old)
- These boats may contain 38 to 270 passengers
- Boarding time: 20min before departure
- Sea/Coastal Trip
- Quai Nomy