Traditional and new casino games in an elegant setting on the Point Croisette with a bar, restaurant and terrace overlooking the beach to enhance your casino experience.
The casino of Cannes Palm Beach welcomes you to an area of over 6,800 metres squared. You will find a games room with views of the Lerins Islands with slot machines and table games, a disco, two reception rooms, each with a terrace overlooking the sea.
The games room is open daily from 13:00 until 03:00. They have slot machines, roulette, black jack and bataille. You will find that on some evenings there is live music, dancing and other forms of performance and entertainment on offer.
- Meeting Spaces
- Free parking
- Valet Parking
- Adults only
- Not suitable for children
- Le Palm Beach, Pointe Croisette, Place Franklin Roosevelt
More Cannes Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Cannes this summer
- Travellers welcome to Cannes from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Cannes in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Cannes restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Cannes!