Traditional and new casino games in an elegant setting on the Point Croisette with a bar, restaurant and terrace overlooking the beach to enhance your casino experience.
The casino of Cannes Palm Beach welcomes you to an area of over 6,800 metres squared. You will find a games room with views of the Lerins Islands with slot machines and table games, a disco, two reception rooms, each with a terrace overlooking the sea.
The games room is open daily from 13:00 until 03:00. They have slot machines, roulette, black jack and bataille. You will find that on some evenings there is live music, dancing and other forms of performance and entertainment on offer.
- Meeting Spaces
- Free parking
- Valet Parking
- Adults only
- Not suitable for children
- Le Palm Beach, Pointe Croisette, Place Franklin Roosevelt
More Cannes Insights...
- Cannes in October 2019 - 5 things to see & do
- Eat for free at gourmet restaurants in Cannes
- What's On in Cannes September 2019
- Beckhams see summer off in South of France
- Harry & Meghan holiday in the South of France
- Kylie's glamorous Cannes birthday