Cap Esterel is a holiday village based around a central square with many restaurants, bars and shops. It is very child-friendly and offers great facilities for families.
Located on the heights of Saint Raphael, this holiday village stretches over 210 hectares of nature and gardens above the Bay of Agay.
Hotel de l'Esterel offers double, triple and quadruple rooms all with either a balcony or terrace overlooking the sea or the golf course.
Pierre & Vacances Villages Clubs offer accommodation in the following resorts: Grimaud, Saint Raphael & Les Issambres
This one bedroom apartment sleeps 4/5 people in:
- 1 double bedroom
- 2 single sofa beds in lounge
- 1 pull-out bed in lounge (best suited to a child)
- 380m² swimming pool heated and supervised from the Easter holidays until mid-November, with poolside relaxation area
- 1100m² fun pool with water features including whirlpool baths, water jets, wave pool, slides, diving pool and a paddling pool. Unheated, open-air, supervised from April to October.
- 455m² swimming pool with paddling pool, open from April to mid-September, unsupervised
- Two children's pools, one for the little ones (reserved for children's clubs during their opening times), open from July to mid-September
- Loungers provided in pool area, subject to availability
- "Private relaxation area" provided for guests who would like to reserve tables, loungers and parasols (charge applies)
The resort has a number of restaurants and snack bars to cater for all tastes. You can dine a la carte or opt for a package, to be booked on-site or in advance.
- Breakfast - buffet serving hot and cold options
- Flex Card - 3 lunches or dinners, valid throughout your stay of 3 nights and over
- Half-board - breakfast and either lunch or dinner throughout your stay
- Full-board - buffet breakfast, express menu lunch and 3 course dinner throughout your stay
Please contact Pierre & Vacances for prices.
Families & Kids
Residence Eden Parc is a family-friendly resort. If you don't want to travel with too much luggage you can book a Baby Kit (suitable for infants aged 0 to 2 years - 15kg max):
- 1 folding cot (French Standard EN 716) with 1 fitted sheet
- 1 highchair (for infants aged 6 months and above)
You can also hire the following items:
- baby bath
- night light
- food processor/mixer
- baby back carrier (mountain)
- anti-UV tent
- mosquito net (sea)
Please note: subject to availability and residence.
The nearest airport to the village is Nice Cote d'Azur International Airport at 75km away. Coach transfers are available from Saint Raphael.
You’ll need to book your own transfers when staying here. Your main options are shared or private transfers, but consider whether you would prefer a door-to-door service or a (generally cheaper) “communal” drop-off point at your destination.
Also see: Transfers to Cannes, France
You’ll need to organise your own bike hire when staying here. Things to consider are the type of bike you want to rent such as road, mountain, hard trail and/or an electric bike; and whether you’ll need helmets and protective clothing with your rental. You’re best off choosing a shop that is close to your accommodation for ease of access, and making it quicker to return the bike and pay at the end. Some companies may also deliver so it’s worth looking at all the options.
Also see: Cycle Hire in Cannes Area, France
Indoor and outdoor parking, additional charge applies. Subject to availability - reserve before arrival.
"This is the most amazing resort ever, I could not believe what we were able to book, beyond expectation. The location and the resort atmosphere made you feel like you'd won a prize to a millionaire resorts." - Trip Advisor
"Cap Esterel is a superb location with perfect Mediterranean climate and easy access to lots of great beaches and to the many stylish along the coast. The village itself has 2 excellent pool complexes all of which are maintained to a high standard. Le petit train provides free shuttle transport around making life easier for all. We especially loved the sporting activities, many of which are free. Body balance (yoga) in the open village square in the morning with a view of the glittering sea is a favourite memory that will keep me smiling through the winter!" - Trip Advisor
Things to Do Nearby
The village has swimming, tennis and golf on-site. Activities on offer in the area include hiking, mountain biking, horse riding, water sports, rock climbing, quad biking and paintball.
Also see: Things To Do in Cannes Area, France
The village is just 1km from the sandy beach of the Bay of Agay and the pebble beach at Dramont. A little tourist train provides a shuttle service to the Dramont beach during July and August.
Also see: Beaches in Cannes Area, France
The village has its own golf course with panoramic views over the bay of Agay and the Esterel cliffs.
- 9-hole, par 29 course, 1580m
- Narrow, fairly short course which demands precision on the part of the player
- Club house, golf range with 55 shaded bays, 35 of which are semi-covered, putting green
- Courses on offer from Monday to Friday, to be booked before arrival
There are also a number of 18 hole golf courses in the Cannes area, read more here about Golf Courses in Cannes.
Also see: Golf Courses in Cannes Area, France
From Agay, follow signs to St-Raphael. The village is located by the sea about 1km from the centre of Agay.
Also see: Maps of Cannes, France
Cap Esterel is a family-friendly resort with plenty to keep children and teenagers entertained. There are kids clubs for all age groups, offering a fun line-up of activities, games and sports.
A programme of evening activities is offered through the week during the school holidays and at weekends outside school holidays. Activities include games, music, stories and shows.
Older children can party at Le Spot. Reserved exclusively for teens aged 13-17 years, Le Spot is open between 8pm and midnight. Equipped with a sound system, dance floor and lounge area with large TV screen it can be used for discos and parties. All chaperoned by a professional organizer, so parents can relax with peace of mind. Le Spot is open during July and August.
Location: Cannes Area
Star Rating: No Stars
Catering Basis: Self-catered
Property Style: Hotel
Run By: Agent/Operator
Vibe / Atmosphere: Traditional & Modern mix
Bookings For: Bike Hire | Day Trips | Outdoor Activities
Catering: Half-board | Full-board | Breakfast | Flexible catering options
Cleaning: Daily housekeeping | Linen Provided
Access: Disabled access | Family rooms | Pets welcome
Room: Air-conditioning | Balcony | Safe / Secure box | Telephone
Car-parking: Paid Parking | Parking on property
Families & Kids: Kids' Club / Activities
Entertainment: Restaurant | Nightclub | TV | WiFi / Internet
Outdoor: Beach - Nearby | Terrace
Spa & Fitness: Gym / Fitness area | Spa | Pool (outdoor) | Pool (shared) | Tennis Court(s)
View: Sea view | Garden view
Open Seasons: Spring | Summer | Autumn | Winter
Address: Agay | Cannes Area | 83530