This exclusive club has been open since 2011 and is situated on the tip of the Palm Beach area in Cannes. It is a popular hang out for the rich and famous, especially during the Cannes Film Festival when you are likely to see various actor and singers in the crowds.
This unique sophisticated club hosts completely original events, combining a classic night club with a live-entertainment venue. Gotha's exclusively produced shows feature a wide selection of artists highlighting the best of contemporary music: from Dr Dre to Snoop Dogg to P.Diddy to David Guetta, to name just a few who have preformed here in the past.
The club is open daily from April through to the end of the September from midnight to 06:00. Smart / classy dress is expected so don't attempt to rock up in your trainers unless you are a celebrity!
- Adults only
- Place Franklin Roosevelt, Pointe Croisette
More Cannes Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Cannes this summer
- Travellers welcome to Cannes from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Cannes in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Cannes restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Cannes!