Formerly known as '38 The Place', La terrasse du Gray restaurant will be opening its doors in spring 2017.
Enjoy an aperitif in a lounge-style ambience before you indulge in the gourmet cuisine with Mediterranean flavours. All dishes are revisited and signature dishes created by Chef Maryan Gandon, exclusively cooked from fresh and seasonal products.
Then, succumb to the desserts by the Pastry Chef, Michael Durieux. All of this is perfectly matched with the wines selected by our Chef Sommelier Guerrick Baray.
Open during conference/festivals for lunch and dinner.
- 38 Rue des Serbes
More Cannes Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Cannes this summer
- Travellers welcome to Cannes from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Cannes in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Cannes restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Cannes!