La Mole Airport is just 15km from Saint Tropez and only 20 minutes by car. It plays an active role in ensuring the accessibility of the peninsula.
Every year, the airport welcomes 5,000 aircraft, amounting to 10,000 flights for several thousands passengers. Regular routes include Geneva to St Tropez, Nice to St Tropez and Sion (Switzerland) to St Tropez.
Azur Helicoptere also offer panoramic tourist flights from this airport. They also host private jets and private charter flights and can be exceptionally busy during the yachting regatta.
- 31 Route du Canadel 83310 La Mole
More Cannes Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Cannes this summer
- Travellers welcome to Cannes from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Cannes in 2020
- Which Cannes restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Cannes!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeCannes.com