Toulon airport is an hour away by car from Saint Tropez and 49km in distance. It is a good access point for the whole of the Cote d'Azur and a gateway into Provence.
With regular flights to some of the major cities across Europe this is a good International hub. Destinations from this airport include: London City, Stanstead, Lyon, Paris, Brest, Brussels and Rotterdam. Cityjet and Ryanair operate flights in-between Toulon and the UK.
With good train, bus and road access to the airport, plus plenty of parking facilities and long-stay options this is a convenient destination to fly from. There are regular shuttles from Hyeres and Toulon, buses direct from St Tropez and of course the airport also accepts private jets & helicopters.
More Cannes Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Cannes this summer
- Travellers welcome to Cannes from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Cannes in 2020
- Which Cannes restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Cannes!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeCannes.com