Ma Nolan’s, Cannes is the latest addition to Ma's family! A stone's throw away from the Palais des Festivals and a two minute walk from the station it is in the perfect location.
The atmosphere is always buzzing, generated by the friendly staff, excellent beer and food, live music in the evenings and a genuinely warm welcome to all, which is typically, essentially Irish.
Ma Nolan’s now has three thriving pubs, a formidable reputation and a strong crowd of regular customers as well as a huge influx of tourists in the summer months. Both Nice bars (Vieux Nice & Nice Port) and now Ma Nolan's Cannes, have the design and decor that give the bars a typically Irish feel with wooden flooring and high bar counters. Wide screen TV’s project all the events on the sports calendar, food is served all day and live music plays every night.
- Live music
- Ma Nolan's Irish Pub - Cannes 6 rue Buttura
More Cannes Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Cannes this summer
- Travellers welcome to Cannes from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Cannes in 2020
- Which Cannes restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Cannes!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeCannes.com