This Mediterranean city of grand Art Deco hotels and palm-lined boulevards has a global reputation for glamour due to its glittering film festival, which is filling Cannes with celebrities this month. Due to its well-deserved image of celebrity sparkle and superyachts, it is definitely open for business when it comes to luxury accommodation.
Cannes hotels ooze a sense of glamour and local character, as each venue seeks to stand out and impress in a town built on fame, yachting and exuding taste and sophistication. Here are some of our top picks for 2019.
- Kylie's glamorous Cannes birthday
- What's on in Cannes August 2019
- What's on in Cannes July 2019
- Coolest bathing spots in Cannes summer 2019
- Cannes Cinema Museum to open in 2024
- Fete de la Musique 2019 in Cannes