This Mediterranean city of grand Art Deco hotels and palm-lined boulevards has a global reputation for glamour due to its glittering film festival, which is filling Cannes with celebrities this month. Due to its well-deserved image of celebrity sparkle and superyachts, it is definitely open for business when it comes to luxury accommodation.
Cannes hotels ooze a sense of glamour and local character, as each venue seeks to stand out and impress in a town built on fame, yachting and exuding taste and sophistication. Here are some of our top picks for 2019.
More Cannes Insights...
- Cannes in October 2019 - 5 things to see & do
- Eat for free at gourmet restaurants in Cannes
- What's On in Cannes September 2019
- Beckhams see summer off in South of France
- Harry & Meghan holiday in the South of France
- Kylie's glamorous Cannes birthday