This Mediterranean city of grand Art Deco hotels and palm-lined boulevards has a global reputation for glamour due to its glittering film festival, which is filling Cannes with celebrities this month. Due to its well-deserved image of celebrity sparkle and superyachts, it is definitely open for business when it comes to luxury accommodation.
Cannes hotels ooze a sense of glamour and local character, as each venue seeks to stand out and impress in a town built on fame, yachting and exuding taste and sophistication. Here are some of our top picks for 2019.
More Cannes Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Cannes from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Cannes in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Cannes restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Cannes!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeCannes.com