The world-famous Cannes Film Festival needs little introduction. Film stars, directors, producers, models and a whole host of people associated with the film industry descend on Cannes in May to attend this glitzy festival.
Essentially a networking event for film professionals, it attracts many film premières and awards the prestigious Palme d'Or to the Best Film.
Members of the public are not allowed to attend the official film screenings, however, a beach cinema is set up on the Plage Mace for this purpose where tickets for screenings can be obtained from the tourist office.
- 3, rue Amélie Paris France
More Cannes Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Cannes this summer
- Travellers welcome to Cannes from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Cannes in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Cannes restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Cannes!