The world famous Cannes Film Festival needs little introduction. Film stars, directors, producers, models and a whole host of people associated with the film industry descend on Cannes in May to attend this glitzy festival.
Essentially a net-working event for film professionals, it attracts many film premières, and awards the prestigious Palme d'Or to the Best Film.
Members of the public are not allowed to attend the official film screenings, however, a beach cinema is set up on the Plage Mace for this purpose where tickets for screenings can be obtained from the tourist office.
Dates for this event
- 3, rue Amélie Paris France
- Kylie's glamorous Cannes birthday
- What's on in Cannes August 2019
- What's on in Cannes July 2019
- Coolest bathing spots in Cannes summer 2019
- Cannes Cinema Museum to open in 2024
- Fete de la Musique 2019 in Cannes