The world famous Cannes Film Festival needs little introduction. Film stars, directors, producers, models and a whole host of people associated with the film industry descend on Cannes in May to attend this glitzy festival.
Essentially a net-working event for film professionals, it attracts many film premières, and awards the prestigious Palme d'Or to the Best Film.
Members of the public are not allowed to attend the official film screenings, however, a beach cinema is set up on the Plage Mace for this purpose where tickets for screenings can be obtained from the tourist office.
Dates for this event
- 3, rue Amélie Paris France
More Cannes Insights...
- Cannes in October 2019 - 5 things to see & do
- Eat for free at gourmet restaurants in Cannes
- What's On in Cannes September 2019
- Beckhams see summer off in South of France
- Harry & Meghan holiday in the South of France
- Kylie's glamorous Cannes birthday