The ephemeral museum of cinema will host a variety of discovery studios and sets, a tribute exhibition to the cinema, the Cannes Film Festival and more in the hall of the Palais des Festivals.
The exhibition is structured around 10 subjects that include the technical aspects of cinema (light, scenography, sound), the work of the director, the daily life in a studio, photographies, and a lot more. This year, the focus is on Sergio Leone.
There will also be workshops for children and families. Open every day from 14:00 to 22:00. Tickets cost €2 and it's free for children under 5.
- La Croisette
More Cannes Insights...
- What's On in Cannes September 2019
- Beckhams see summer off in South of France
- Harry & Meghan holiday in the South of France
- Kylie's glamorous Cannes birthday
- What's on in Cannes August 2019
- What's on in Cannes July 2019