The ephemeral museum of cinema will host a variety of discovery studios and sets, a tribute exhibition to the cinema, the Cannes Film Festival and more in the hall of the Palais des Festivals.
The exhibition is structured around 10 subjects that include the technical aspects of cinema (light, scenography, sound), the work of the director, the daily life in a studio, photographies, and a lot more. This year, the focus is on Sergio Leone.
There will also be workshops for children and families. Open every day from 14:00 to 22:00. Tickets cost €2 and it's free for children under 5.
- La Croisette
More Cannes Insights...
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Cannes restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Cannes!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeCannes.com
- Cannes in October 2019 - 5 things to see & do
- Eat for free at gourmet restaurants in Cannes