The Quai Saint-Pierre fills up with around 40 arts and crafts stalls selling handmade jewellery, hats, regional produce, toys etc., plus around 15 local artists.
From 19:00 to midnight every Thursday during July and August.
- Quai Saint-Pierre
More Cannes Insights...
- Cannes in October 2019 - 5 things to see & do
- Eat for free at gourmet restaurants in Cannes
- What's On in Cannes September 2019
- Beckhams see summer off in South of France
- Harry & Meghan holiday in the South of France
- Kylie's glamorous Cannes birthday