Enjoy the calm waters and amazing views without paying through the roof for a private beach area!
This stretch of sandy beach is run by the municipality, meaning that there are certain services provided, including lockers, toilets, changing rooms and showers. In addition to the this the chairs and umbrellas are available at a reduced cost and a lifeguard is on duty. However, there are no snacks, food or alcoholic beverages allowed on the beach area, other than the ones you can buy from the nearby snack stand which sells soft drinks and sandwiches.
There is also a non-paying area right next to it where you can just lay down your towel and spend the day. There are also showers available here. During the famous Cannes Film Festival there are nightly film screenings here and the area is renamed 'Salle de Sable'.
- Beach near-by
- Paid Parking
- Disabled access
- Pedestrian access
- Open Seasons
More Cannes Insights...
- Cannes in October 2019 - 5 things to see & do
- Eat for free at gourmet restaurants in Cannes
- What's On in Cannes September 2019
- Beckhams see summer off in South of France
- Harry & Meghan holiday in the South of France
- Kylie's glamorous Cannes birthday