Enjoy the calm waters and amazing views without paying through the roof for a private beach area!
This stretch of sandy beach is run by the municipality, meaning that there are certain services provided, including lockers, toilets, changing rooms and showers. In addition to the this the chairs and umbrellas are available at a reduced cost and a lifeguard is on duty. However, there are no snacks, food or alcoholic beverages allowed on the beach area, other than the ones you can buy from the nearby snack stand which sells soft drinks and sandwiches.
There is also a non-paying area right next to it where you can just lay down your towel and spend the day. There are also showers available here. During the famous Cannes Film Festival there are nightly film screenings here and the area is renamed 'Salle de Sable'.
- Beach near-by
- Paid Parking
- Disabled access
- Pedestrian access
More Cannes Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Cannes from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Cannes in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Cannes restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Cannes!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeCannes.com