The luxury brasserie, Fouquet's Cannes, is the ideal spot to meet up, at any time of the day, to enjoy a cuisine to suit all tastes.
It is the alchemy of flavours and the magic of the venue that the Chef Maryan Gandon’ wishes to offer you on the Croisette at the Hotel Majestic Barrière. Exceptional cuisine in a prestigious setting, the incredible advantages of this must-see venue.
Fouquet's Cannes is open every day. In the winter is open from 07:00 to 22:30 on weekdays; from 07:00 to 23:00 on Fridays and Saturdays and July/August: from 07:00 to 00:00 During congress periods: from 07:00 to 23:00. During Cannes Film Festival: from 07:00 to 00:00.
- 10 boulevard de La Croisette
More Cannes Insights...
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Cannes restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Cannes!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeCannes.com
- Cannes in October 2019 - 5 things to see & do
- Eat for free at gourmet restaurants in Cannes