Just a short walk through the hotel garden and you can sink your feet into the soft white sand of the Grand Hotel's private beach, or enjoy a refreshing dip in the water.
Deck chairs, parasols, Bali day beds and leather ‘beds’ are all available for your comfort at the seaside under the clear blue skies of the Côte d’Azur. There are a large choice of water sports available including windsurfing, diving, surfing, body boarding, jet skiing, sailing, water skiing and parasailing.
Escape the throngs on La Croisette, quietly sip a cocktail and, at nightfall, soak up the atmosphere of what is sure to be a memorable evening. The private beach is open from mid-April through to late September and is closed at all other times.
- 45 La Croisette
More Cannes Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Cannes this summer
- Travellers welcome to Cannes from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Cannes in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Cannes restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Cannes!