The island of Saint Honorat is the smaller of the two inhabited Lerins islands just off the Cote d'Azur coastline. Its main attraction is the monastery of Lerins, a wonderful stone building that is worth a visit.
Only 15 minutes by boat, this is a pleasant place to explore and walk to around the pine forests or have a swim in the clear blue water.
More Cannes Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Cannes this summer
- Travellers welcome to Cannes from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Cannes in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Cannes restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Cannes!