Lasting for three or four days, the festival is centred around shopping and lifestyle including food and night life exhibits plus numerous catwalks with fashion parades.
Hosted at various locations but with several main events, keep an eye on the website for more information about the Festival 2016 and the official programme.
More Cannes Insights...
- Which Cannes restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Cannes!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeCannes.com
- Cannes in October 2019 - 5 things to see & do
- Eat for free at gourmet restaurants in Cannes
- What's On in Cannes September 2019