A wonderful family market and village that brings the festive feeling along with the opportunity to eat, drink, be merry and purchase some special Christmas gifts.
You will also find a wonderful 400m2 outdoor ice rink situated beside the Christmas Village that gives you the opportunity to test your skills in a real winter environment. Open daily, the ice rink costs €3, including boot rental. Live music, a funfair, Christmas stalls selling handicrafts and festive food also await you in the centre of Cannes.
On Saturdays and Sundays until the 22nd and on December 23rd and 24th, you can also take the little ones to meet Father Christmas at the market. There will also be free workshops for children and the chance for them to have their photo taken with the man himself!
More Cannes Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Cannes this summer
- Travellers welcome to Cannes from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Cannes in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Cannes restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Cannes!