Each evening, from May 14th to 25th May, the Cinéma de la Plage, the festival's outdoors theatre, will screen a selection of films.
Free access and screening begin at 21:30 but space is limited so you should arrive early if you want a deck chair and blanket, or bring your own beach towel.
Check this year's programme on the weblink.
- Plage Mace | La Croisette
- Kylie's glamorous Cannes birthday
- What's on in Cannes August 2019
- What's on in Cannes July 2019
- Coolest bathing spots in Cannes summer 2019
- Cannes Cinema Museum to open in 2024
- Fete de la Musique 2019 in Cannes