Each evening, from May 14th to 25th May, the Cinéma de la Plage, the festival's outdoors theatre, will screen a selection of films.
Free access and screening begin at 21:30 but space is limited so you should arrive early if you want a deck chair and blanket, or bring your own beach towel.
Check this year's programme on the weblink.
- Plage Mace | La Croisette
More Cannes Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Cannes from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Cannes in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Cannes restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Cannes!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeCannes.com