120 hectares of aerial ballets, 30,000 visitors, 100 kite flyers, 18 countries, free workshops, and a hot air balloon area.
Free admission. There will be fast food available on site, single line kites, stunt kites and aerial photographs contests, and even a village for kids where they can learn to build and decorate kites, all accompanied by live music.
At the Base Nature François Léotard.
- 1196 boulevard de la Mer
More Cannes Insights...
- Cannes in October 2019 - 5 things to see & do
- Eat for free at gourmet restaurants in Cannes
- What's On in Cannes September 2019
- Beckhams see summer off in South of France
- Harry & Meghan holiday in the South of France
- Kylie's glamorous Cannes birthday