Organised annually by the Cannes Lions, this international festival believes that creativity is the driving force for business, for change and for good.
The awards are a benchmark for creative excellence, rewarding the best work and brightest thinking. The Cannes Lions festival also brings together people that you might want to know - peers, collaborators and ideas catalysts, giving you the chance to meet, inspire and grow.
The week-long programme also consists of talks, seminars, workshops and over 40 inspirational speakers. The 2019 festival saw the likes of Marie Kondo, Sophia Bush, Burger King's CMO Fernando Machado or Google's Ivy Ross amongst some of the many celebrities who took to the stage and offered attendees some inspiration.
There are lots of different passes available, click on the website link for more information.
Dates for this event
- Palais des Festivals
More Cannes Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Cannes this summer
- Travellers welcome to Cannes from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Cannes in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Cannes restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Cannes!