There is a large number of courses on offer, from those especially tailored for children and families, to relay races or tough long trials, and even a triathlon.
The main course, the Roc d'Azur, is a 52 km race with a 1200m altitude gain. Additionally, there is a bike salon showing the newest trends in all disciplines.
Visit their website to sign up.
- 1196 boulevard de la Mer
More Cannes Insights...
- Cannes in October 2019 - 5 things to see & do
- Eat for free at gourmet restaurants in Cannes
- What's On in Cannes September 2019
- Beckhams see summer off in South of France
- Harry & Meghan holiday in the South of France
- Kylie's glamorous Cannes birthday