Every year representatives from most regions of France await you on a hundred stands to offer all their regional products.
Wine, champagne, spirits, foie gras, charcuterie, cheeses, sweet specialities, spices and condiments, and various other regional products. Many events and activities throughout the weekend for both the young and old, as well as fantastic restaurants so that you can enjoy the full 'gastronomic' experience.
- 836 Boulevard des Ecureuils
More Cannes Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Cannes this summer
- Travellers welcome to Cannes from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Cannes in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Cannes restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Cannes!