This is a fantastic 3.5hr boat trip which allows you to follow the Regates Royales races in the Bay of Cannes.
The trip departs at 10:45 on a 22-metre catamaran that can hold up to 97 passengers and 3 crew. The yacht features various outdoor decks and the rear deck can also be enclosed during unfavourable weather. You'll find a bar indoors with air-conditioning, tables and chairs.
You'll follow the races sailing toward the Massif de l'Esterel. A cold buffet lunch will be served from 12:00. At 14:30, you'll return to the old port of Cannes.
Prices are €72 for adults and €60 for children between the ages of 4 and 10.
Dates for this event
- 20 Quai Saint-Pierre
More Cannes Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Cannes this summer
- Travellers welcome to Cannes from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Cannes in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Cannes restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Cannes!