The perfect opportunity to taste the production of local vineyards, grouped under the "Domaines et Châteaux de Fréjus" denomination, with wine sold by the glass and guided tastings.
Lead by the folklore group "La Miougrano", which helps keel Provençal traditions alive, this is a sacred yet secular festival held every year to celebrate the arrival of the first grapes.
There is also a Grape Mass, a special privilege dating back to the 6th century, and traditional dances in the cathedral's square.
More Cannes Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Cannes this summer
- Travellers welcome to Cannes from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Cannes in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Cannes restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Cannes!