The Parc Montfleury houses swimming facilities and a tennis club, a community hall, a bamboo garden and children's playground and parking for 50 cars with two free hours.
The Montfleury pool is designed members of the public and leisure swimmers as well as sports clubs. It consists of a 25m pool that is indoor but has a retractable roof, a fun pool with massage jets and geysers, a paddling pool, solarium, lawn area and an outdoor refreshment area.
The swimming pools are heated to 28 degrees to ensure comfortable swimming throughout the year.
The tennis courts including 6 floodlit courts of which three are clay and four are synthetic resin surface, plus there are two changing areas for men and women and one area for refreshments.
- Spa / Fitness
- Tennis Court(s)
- Free parking
- Paid Parking
- Guides & Instructors
- Tennis Coaching
- Watersports Instructors
- Adult Lessons
- Childrens Lessons
- Group Lessons
- Private Lessons
- Open Seasons
- 19 avenue Beauséjour Cannes
More Cannes Insights...
- What's On in Cannes September 2019
- Beckhams see summer off in South of France
- Harry & Meghan holiday in the South of France
- Kylie's glamorous Cannes birthday
- What's on in Cannes August 2019
- What's on in Cannes July 2019