Orientated toward the sport of small vessel sport sailing this marina offers a pleasant view across. It offers 237 berths.
Port de la Pointe Croisette is a very small port accommodating up to 260 small vessels. Lying just near Palm Beach and within 200 metres of Port Pierre Canto, it is a well-positioned port for enjoying the town, as well as the lovely views across the bay to the Cannes Islands and the Esterel Mountains.
- By boat
- Port Pointe Croisette Boulevard de la Croisette
More Cannes Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Cannes this summer
- Travellers welcome to Cannes from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Cannes in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Cannes restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Cannes!