A small but pretty port that is situated to the east of the city of Cannes on the eastern coast of the Cap de la Croisette.
The small historic port of Port Mourré Rouge was built in 1911 and recently celebrated its 100 year anniversary. It has 450 berths for small vessels. The port is also the home of the sailing school of Youth Cannes (Cannes Jeunesse).
A drinking water system and electricity metres are available in this harbour. Parking is available on request and for those who have berths in the port.
- Boulevard Eugène Gazagnaire
More Cannes Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Cannes this summer
- Travellers welcome to Cannes from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Cannes in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Cannes restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Cannes!