The return of the hit TF1 TV series Ninja Warrior will see new heroes crowned in the Old Port of Cannes.
Ninja Warrior is a reality game show that has enjoyed huge success in Japan over the last 20 years and more recently in America. French TV channel TF1 acquired the rights for the show in 2015 and aired the first season in 2016. After three super successful seasons, all of them filmed in Cannes, it should come as no surprise that the TF1 team will be back in March 2019 to begin filming season four.
A course filled with giant obstacles awaits participants, including a suspended bridge or a 6m wall to climb. Filming is scheduled to take place from March 26th to April 1st on the Esplanade Pantiero, in Cannes' Old Port.
More Cannes Insights...
- Cannes in October 2019 - 5 things to see & do
- Eat for free at gourmet restaurants in Cannes
- What's On in Cannes September 2019
- Beckhams see summer off in South of France
- Harry & Meghan holiday in the South of France
- Kylie's glamorous Cannes birthday