The return of the hit TF1 TV series Ninja Warrior will see new heroes crowned in the Old Port of Cannes.
Ninja Warrior is a reality game show that has enjoyed huge success in Japan over the last 20 years and more recently in America. French TV channel TF1 acquired the rights for the show in 2015 and aired the first season in 2016. After three super successful seasons, all of them filmed in Cannes, it should come as no surprise that the TF1 team will be back in March 2019 to begin filming season four.
A course filled with giant obstacles awaits participants, including a suspended bridge or a 6m wall to climb. Filming is scheduled to take place from March 26th to April 1st on the Esplanade Pantiero, in Cannes' Old Port.
- Kylie's glamorous Cannes birthday
- What's on in Cannes August 2019
- What's on in Cannes July 2019
- Coolest bathing spots in Cannes summer 2019
- Cannes Cinema Museum to open in 2024
- Fete de la Musique 2019 in Cannes