The return of the hit TF1 TV series Ninja Warrior will see new heroes crowned in the Old Port of Cannes.
Ninja Warrior is a reality game show that has enjoyed huge success in Japan over the last 20 years and more recently in America. French TV channel TF1 acquired the rights for the show in 2015 and aired the first season in 2016. After three super successful seasons, all of them filmed in Cannes, it should come as no surprise that the TF1 team will be back in March 2019 to begin filming season four.
A course filled with giant obstacles awaits participants, including a suspended bridge or a 6m wall to climb. Filming is scheduled to take place from March 26th to April 1st on the Esplanade Pantiero, in Cannes' Old Port.
More Cannes Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Cannes from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Cannes in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Cannes restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Cannes!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeCannes.com