Located just off the coast of Cannes, on the island of Sainte Marguerite is the beautiful La Guerite restaurant.
Due to the island location, fresh fish features heavily on the menu. The restaurant provides a boat service to and from the island. Nestled in 3,500 metres squared of protected nature, this really is an exceptional place to eat.
The chef, Yannis Kioroglou, creates fine Mediterranean dishes for you to enjoy in this extraordinary setting, all made with fresh and seasonal produce.
Open daily between April and October for lunch from 12:00 noon. For dinner they are open on Thursday, Friday & Saturday evenings from 25 June to October from 19:00.
- By boat
- Île Sainte Marguerite
More Cannes Insights...
- Cannes in October 2019 - 5 things to see & do
- Eat for free at gourmet restaurants in Cannes
- What's On in Cannes September 2019
- Beckhams see summer off in South of France
- Harry & Meghan holiday in the South of France
- Kylie's glamorous Cannes birthday