Port La Napoule is just over three miles from central Cannes. It is a large marina with moorings for 450 boats.
This is a good place for super yachts as the maximum length can be 52 metres. The Port also holds, for the sixteenth consecutive year, the European Blue Flag of Marinas.
Facilities: drinking water, electricity, fuel station, bar, restaurant, bank, crane, waste collection, car rental and security. There is also WIFI available.
- By boat
- Port de La Napoule
More Cannes Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Cannes this summer
- Travellers welcome to Cannes from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Cannes in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Cannes restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Cannes!