The event introduces global travel buyers to an unrivalled collection of international travel experiences.
Inspiring educational sessions followed by three days of pre-scheduled appointments and after-hours networking events.
This large event attracts more than 66,000 businesses with over 100 countries represented and 30 product types, from boutique hotels to wildlife experiences.
More Cannes Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Cannes this summer
- Travellers welcome to Cannes from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Cannes in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Cannes restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Cannes!