Trip Advisor has unveiled the results of their 2019 Travellers' Choice Awards in the Top Hotels category and the elegant Hotel Le Cavendish in Cannes has been chosen as the 20th best in France.
This refined four-star hotel retains its original Belle Epoque decor that enticed the 1920's aristocracy. The façade, wooden floor and lift have been immaculately preserved while, at the same time, combined with 21st-century services and facilities. Having only 34 rooms, it is the ideal choice for a romantic escapade with the iconic Croisette on its doorstep. The concierge service, lounge bar serving complimentary aperitif in the evenings, buffet breakfast and even access to a private beach for a small fee make this hotel the epitome of old-world charm.
Trip Advisor users particularly like its central location, friendly staff, delicious breakfast, open bar and cosy bedrooms. They are reopening on March 22nd 2019 for the summer season.
More Cannes Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Cannes this summer
- Travellers welcome to Cannes from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Cannes in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Cannes restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Cannes!