The 'santons' are traditional nativity terracotta figurines that depict daily life in Provence in the 19th century.
Attracting nearly 8,000 visitors each year the exhibition will take place this year from November 8th to December 24th at the Library-La Strada with 22 'santonniers' from Provence.
Hundreds of figurines of all sizes and all styles will be present. But the fair will also offer accessories crèches, books on the history and art of figurines, figurines to paint, Provencal houses and much more.
More Cannes Insights...
- Happy New Year from Cannes!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeCannes.com
- Cannes in October 2019 - 5 things to see & do
- Eat for free at gourmet restaurants in Cannes
- What's On in Cannes September 2019
- Beckhams see summer off in South of France