Discover how a small fishermen's village became an internationally famous city. From the island of Lérins to Old Suquet, two centuries of evolution of the city.
Discover its little known past and trace the footsteps of these luminaries who have formed its character. From the Iles de Lerins (islands a short boat ride away) to the Old quarter of Le Suquet, Cannes has built its reputation over 2 centuries as a magnet for the privileged few. From ancient history to glamour.
Organised by Cannes Tourist Office. €6 per person, free for under 16s. From June to September at 09:15, in French and English. Book your place in advance at the tourist office.
- Boulevard de la Croisette
More Cannes Insights...
- Which Cannes restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Cannes!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeCannes.com
- Cannes in October 2019 - 5 things to see & do
- Eat for free at gourmet restaurants in Cannes
- What's On in Cannes September 2019