We're almost there! France's second largest marathon after the Paris Marathon will take place next Sunday. More than 10,000 runners from 56 different countries have signed up and over 50,000 visitors are expected to watch the sports event of the season in the French Riviera.
This year the Nice-Cannes Marathon celebrates its 11th edition. For just over 42 kilometres, participants will run from Nice to Cannes on a coastal route enjoying gorgeous sea views and passing through picturesque villages like Saint-Laurent-du-Var, Cagnes-sur-Mer, Villeneuve-Loubet, Antibes, Juan-les-Pins and Golfe-Juan. The race starts at the iconic Promenade des Anglais in Nice and finishes at the famous Boulevard de la Croisette in Cannes.
More Cannes Insights...
- Cannes in October 2019 - 5 things to see & do
- Eat for free at gourmet restaurants in Cannes
- What's On in Cannes September 2019
- Beckhams see summer off in South of France
- Harry & Meghan holiday in the South of France
- Kylie's glamorous Cannes birthday