Open every night, this bar at one of the most iconic hotels in Cannes offers creative cocktails as well as tapas prepared on a plancha teppan.
Head Barman Olivier Blanchard and his team invite you on board for a unique journey along the Riviera. Shaker in hand, sporting a blue-velvet jacket and scarf around the neck, the barmen oversee a tome-length beverage menu of thirty-some concoctions.
At this bar, the cocktails and the best bottles come with a selection of cigars presented in a sumptuous blue leather sheathed Cigar Trunk made to measure. To please the most discerning, there are Cuban Partagás and the famed Montecristos, the floral flavors of a Hoyo de Monterrey and those inspired by Shakespearean tragedy, Romeo y Julieta.
- Live music
- Bar l'Amiral, Grand Hyatt Cannes Hotel Martinez, 73 La Croisette
More Cannes Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Cannes from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Cannes in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Cannes restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Cannes!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeCannes.com