Before Cannes became the glamorous city of celebrity and superyachts we all know and love, it was thought of as a health retreat, and that legacy continues today.
The local spas certainly know how to make the most of the gentle Mediterranean climate, local Alpine spring water and sparkling sea. With so many grand hotels, you can expect some very ritzy facilities and some breathtaking views from the massage bed.
In a town full of spas, here is our round-up of some of the best to be found in Cannes. We thoroughly recommend that you book well ahead.
More Cannes Insights...
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Cannes restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Cannes!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeCannes.com
- Cannes in October 2019 - 5 things to see & do
- Eat for free at gourmet restaurants in Cannes