Since 1929, the Regates Royales has been organising numerous sailing regattas throughout the month of September in Cannes. Thousands of crews take to the water each year in up to 150 yachts.
For spectators and participants alike, this is an exhilarating event, with anything from classic yacht racing, dragon races, tug of war competitions, boat painting contests and plenty of parties - there is something to interest everyone in the family.
A great day out to watch the races or to take part and be one of the crew! This year's regatta is set to be bigger and better than ever!
Dates for this event
More Cannes Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Cannes this summer
- Travellers welcome to Cannes from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Cannes in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Cannes restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Cannes!