The annual International Boat Show at Cannes has become one of the largest in Europe.
One of the biggest yachting festivals in Europe, nearly 600 boats are on display both in and out the water in two of Cannes most exclusive marinas; the Vieux Port and Port Pierre Canto. The Cannes Yachting Festival brings together the key players in pleasure boating and international luxury yachting, whether they be exhibitors, yacht owners or future buyers.
General admittance tickets are from €15 per day.
More Cannes Insights...
- What's On in Cannes September 2019
- Beckhams see summer off in South of France
- Harry & Meghan holiday in the South of France
- Kylie's glamorous Cannes birthday
- What's on in Cannes August 2019
- What's on in Cannes July 2019