The annual International Boat Show at Cannes has become one of the largest in Europe.
One of the biggest yachting festivals in Europe, nearly 600 boats are on display both in and out the water in two of Cannes most exclusive marinas; the Vieux Port and Port Pierre Canto. The Cannes Yachting Festival brings together the key players in pleasure boating and international luxury yachting, whether they be exhibitors, yacht owners or future buyers.
General admittance tickets are from €15 per day.
More Cannes Insights...
- Happy New Year from Cannes!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeCannes.com
- Cannes in October 2019 - 5 things to see & do
- Eat for free at gourmet restaurants in Cannes
- What's On in Cannes September 2019
- Beckhams see summer off in South of France