Find out why Cannes is so closely connected to cinema, from the places that have been featured in films, to the red carpet of the famous festival.
From the famous Festival red carpet with its forever fashionable dress code to the painted walls dedicated to the 7th art, not to forget the mysterious man in the iron mask whose life inspired so many films, walk under the limelight … Film rolls will reveal some secrets!
Organised by Cannes Tourist Office. €6 per person, under 16s for free. These walking tours begin at the Tourist Office and last for around 1h30-1h45.
Every Thursday from June to September at 09:15, in French and English. Book your spot at the Cannes tourist office in advance.
- Boulevard de la Croisette
More Cannes Insights...
- Cannes in October 2019 - 5 things to see & do
- Eat for free at gourmet restaurants in Cannes
- What's On in Cannes September 2019
- Beckhams see summer off in South of France
- Harry & Meghan holiday in the South of France
- Kylie's glamorous Cannes birthday