Les Etoiles de Mougins was created in 2006 in honour of Roger Vergé, the iconic founder of the Moulin de Mougins.
For two days in June, the village of Mougins transforms into a vast open-air theatre filled with the delicious aromas of food prepared by some of the biggest names in gastronomy. Over the years the event has attracted an exceptional lineup of Michelin-starred chefs from around the world as well as showcasing a wealth of up and coming fresh young talent.
Their mission: to share their passion for food with you!
- 39 Place des Patriotes
More Cannes Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Cannes from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Cannes in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Cannes restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Cannes!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeCannes.com