Gambetta Market at Place Gambetta is popular for both clothing and deli-style food. You will find a fine selection of clothes, jewellery, shoes and leather goods, alongside the usual wonderful Provence & Cote d'Azur deli specialities such as herbs, olives and local dishes of socca.
There is an undercover market which is also surrounded by many nice bars, cafes and restaurants and pedestrian shopping streets nearby. Perfect for a morning wander around the markets followed by lunch!
From September 25th to June 14th, Tuesday to Friday 07:00-13:30 and Saturday & Sunday 07:00-14:30. From June 15th to September 14th, Tuesday to Sunday 07:00-14:30.
- Place Gambetta
More Cannes Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Cannes from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Cannes in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Cannes restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Cannes!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeCannes.com