Gambetta Market at Place Gambetta is popular for both clothing and deli-style food. You will find a fine selection of clothes, jewellery, shoes and leather goods, alongside the usual wonderful Provence & Cote d'Azur deli specialities such as herbs, olives and local dishes of socca.
There is an undercover market which is also surrounded by many nice bars, cafes and restaurants and pedestrian shopping streets nearby. Perfect for a morning wander around the markets followed by lunch!
From September 25th to June 14th, Tuesday to Friday 07:00-13:30 and Saturday & Sunday 07:00-14:30. From June 15th to September 14th, Tuesday to Sunday 07:00-14:30.
Dates for this event
- Place Gambetta
More Cannes Insights...
- What's On in Cannes September 2019
- Beckhams see summer off in South of France
- Harry & Meghan holiday in the South of France
- Kylie's glamorous Cannes birthday
- What's on in Cannes August 2019
- What's on in Cannes July 2019