A magical place offering food, music and dancing under the palm trees and stars…while perhaps looking at some film stars too.
It is quite exclusive and can be good for celebrity spotting if you like that kind of thing, but above all that, it’s a gorgeous place to drink a cocktail while taking in the Balinese-inspired design and beats mixed by big-name DJ’s. There’s also a fantastic restaurant…and no, none of it is cheap. But it is special.
Open every day from April until October (from 20:00 until 05:00) and during conferences and exhibitions. Open at the weekends during the rest of the year.
- Meeting Spaces
- Boulevard de la Croisette | Port Pierre Canto
More Cannes Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Cannes this summer
- Travellers welcome to Cannes from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Cannes in 2020
- Which Cannes restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Cannes!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeCannes.com