Les Thermes Marins de Cannes, the hotel’s on-site thalasso and spa, offers visitors the chance to escape the bustle of the city and restore balance to both mind and body.
The spa uses nutrient-rich seawater in many of its treatments to invoke the body’s natural healing process by stimulating circulation and removing toxins from the skin. In the spa’s aquatic center, you can relax in the sauna, hammam (Turkish bath), caldarium (Roman bath), and indoor and outdoor seawater swimming pools.
Along with tension-releasing massages and facials, manicures and pedicures, and their array of thalassotherapy services, the spa facility also contains a fitness center with the latest equipment for a great cardio or weight-training workout. You’ll also find jogging and yoga sessions to get your heart pumping.
- Spa / Fitness
- Beauty Treatments
- Gym / Fitness area
- Hammam / Steam-room
- Hot-Tub / Jacuzzi
- Massage / Relaxation
- Swimming Pool (indoor)
- Swimming Pool (outdoor)
- Yoga Classes
- 47 Rue Georges Clémenceau
More Cannes Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Cannes from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Cannes in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Cannes restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Cannes!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeCannes.com