The 'Marche Forville' can be found at the bottom of Le Suquet district and is one of the best covered markets in the Riviera.
You can stop for refreshments at one of the small bars on the premises or pick up a roast chicken from one of the rotisseries. Also part of the market is a large area dedicated to flowers which add a wonderful scent to the hall.
From September 15th to June 14th, Tuesday to Friday 07:00-13:30 and Saturday & Sunday 07:00-14:30. From June 15th to September 14th, Tuesday to Sunday 07:00-14:30.
More Cannes Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Cannes this summer
- Travellers welcome to Cannes from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Cannes in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Cannes restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Cannes!