The 'Marche Forville' can be found at the bottom of Le Suquet district and is one of the best covered markets in the Riviera.
You can stop for refreshments at one of the small bars on the premises or pick up a roast chicken from one of the rotisseries. Also part of the market is a large area dedicated to flowers which add a wonderful scent to the hall.
From September 15th to June 14th, Tuesday to Friday 07:00-13:30 and Saturday & Sunday 07:00-14:30. From June 15th to September 14th, Tuesday to Sunday 07:00-14:30.
Dates for this event
More Cannes Insights...
- Cannes in October 2019 - 5 things to see & do
- Eat for free at gourmet restaurants in Cannes
- What's On in Cannes September 2019
- Beckhams see summer off in South of France
- Harry & Meghan holiday in the South of France
- Kylie's glamorous Cannes birthday