A wonderful Mediterranean restaurant located right in the heart of La Croisette, offering a menu with a thousand southern flavours prepared with a touch of innovation.
With indoor and outdoor seating, guests succumb to the unique setting that results from a subtle blend of diaphanous curtains, wrought iron and "Pop Artistes" portraits, designed by renowned French interior architect and designer Jacqueline Morabito.
Maryan Gandon, the head chef, offers simple and refined dishes, thin fried zucchini flowers, delicious artichokes and tasty Royal Mediterranean lobsters.
Open for dinner daily during peak season, and only Wednesday-Saturday in winter (excluding exhibition dates).
- 10 boulevard de La Croisette
More Cannes Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Cannes from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Cannes in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Cannes restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Cannes!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeCannes.com