Overlooking the famous Palais des Festivals, the old port and marina and Le Suquet, this is the complete view of the best parts of Cannes.
The view is from Hotel Splendid, Cannes. The Palais des Festivals on the left is where all the spectacles, trade-shows and the Cannes Film Festival are hosted. The 'Vieux Port' ('Old Port') is more charming than the new port at the other end of the bay. To the right is Le Suquet, the old town of Cannes, with its winding streets, old houses and church.
More Cannes Insights...
- Cannes in October 2019 - 5 things to see & do
- Eat for free at gourmet restaurants in Cannes
- What's On in Cannes September 2019
- Beckhams see summer off in South of France
- Harry & Meghan holiday in the South of France
- Kylie's glamorous Cannes birthday