Overlooking the famous Palais des Festivals, the old port and marina and Le Suquet, this is the complete view of the best parts of Cannes.
The view is from Hotel Splendid, Cannes. The Palais des Festivals on the left is where all the spectacles, trade-shows and the Cannes Film Festival are hosted. The 'Vieux Port' ('Old Port') is more charming than the new port at the other end of the bay. To the right is Le Suquet, the old town of Cannes, with its winding streets, old houses and church.
More Cannes Insights...
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Cannes restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Cannes!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeCannes.com
- Cannes in October 2019 - 5 things to see & do
- Eat for free at gourmet restaurants in Cannes