Overlooking the famous Palais des Festivals, the old port and marina and Le Suquet, this is the complete view of the best parts of Cannes.
The view is from Hotel Splendid, Cannes. The Palais des Festivals on the left is where all the spectacles, trade-shows and the Cannes Film Festival are hosted. The 'Vieux Port' ('Old Port') is more charming than the new port at the other end of the bay. To the right is Le Suquet, the old town of Cannes, with its winding streets, old houses and church.
- Kylie's glamorous Cannes birthday
- What's on in Cannes August 2019
- What's on in Cannes July 2019
- Coolest bathing spots in Cannes summer 2019
- Cannes Cinema Museum to open in 2024
- Fete de la Musique 2019 in Cannes