If you fancy a different and fun night out in Cannes, then head to Cannes Bowling in Cannes La Boca. There are 16 alleys and over 2500 metres squared of pure bowling entertainment.
All 16 alleys are tailored to children since they are equipped with rails. An ideal start for beginners bowlers! In addition, there are 21 billiard and pool tables (French, American and pool). The Warm Up also includes a restaurant offering pizzas, grilled meats, salads and tex-mex. The pub has a cocktail bar and hosts karaoke evenings every Wednesday.
Open every day from 15:00 until 20:00. Call ahead if you want to reserve lanes.
- Families & Kids
- Children welcome
- Kids' Club / Activities
- Meeting Spaces
- Indoor Activities
- Open Seasons
- 189 Avenue Francis Tonner
More Cannes Insights...
- What's On in Cannes September 2019
- Beckhams see summer off in South of France
- Harry & Meghan holiday in the South of France
- Kylie's glamorous Cannes birthday
- What's on in Cannes August 2019
- What's on in Cannes July 2019