A public beach flanked by Le Moure Rouge beach and marina to the east and the Cap de la Croisette to the west, it is in a residential neighbourhood and attracts a very local crowd.
Although this is not run by the municipality Gazagnaire is still equipped with beach showers and there is certainly plenty of space to throw down a towel and settle in for the day.
There is some parking on the side streets close to the beach and also in the surrounding areas. A sandwich stall on the beach sells cold drinks and snacks. But if you are looking for a meal then there are a few around that have good food at reasonable prices.
- Paid Parking
- Parking on street
More Cannes Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Cannes this summer
- Travellers welcome to Cannes from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Cannes in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Cannes restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Cannes!