A public beach flanked by Le Moure Rouge beach and marina to the east and the Cap de la Croisette to the west, it is in a residential neighbourhood and attracts a very local crowd.
Although this is not run by the municipality Gazagnaire is still equipped with beach showers and there is certainly plenty of space to throw down a towel and settle in for the day.
There is some parking on the side streets close to the beach and also in the surrounding areas. A sandwich stall on the beach sells cold drinks and snacks. But if you are looking for a meal then there are a few around that have good food at reasonable prices.
- Paid Parking
- Parking on street
- Kylie's glamorous Cannes birthday
- What's on in Cannes August 2019
- What's on in Cannes July 2019
- Coolest bathing spots in Cannes summer 2019
- Cannes Cinema Museum to open in 2024
- Fete de la Musique 2019 in Cannes